Saturday, February 22, 2014

The Valentines' day Gift For Boyfriend.

The Valentines' day Gift For Boyfriend.
The last post of what I had prepared for the Valentines'Day.
hmm actually I had thinking for what to buy for my special one for like one months?? HAHA
I even had a list of what to buy for boyfie.
-wallet
-polo shirt
-Gshock
-headphones
- ..... etc
For me these are quite mainstream or this is what normally a girl will buy for her boy. What I am thinking was, trying to get something special for him so that he will keep it right. Actually we do not need to spend so much to get something expensive for your love ones, to show how much love you have for them. For me, something that is hand-made, DIY or even hand writing cards are always got my heart! Something that you do it yourself will always bring out the most meaning of your love.

*Few years ago, I went to a camp and I was the leader of the group, we had real fun during the activities and on the last day of the camp, the groupmates gave me the pirate-ship which was made by the play-doh and mounting board, the pirate ship was made by all of us and that's memorable part, and I really love the pirate ship.
*Last year, my boyfie made a so called beach by himself, there are a couple sitting on the swings on the beach, so sweet of him. I can see the details of the swings , how he wrapped them. Even there are sand on them. I love it so much.

I keep all of them until today.

Questions : What should I buy for my boyfriend?

Every girlfriends, has this problem >.<
For me i think the boys love something practical, straight forward like the headphone, electronic stuff , or maybe A CAR! hahaha some guys love toys too, Gundam , Animation dolls?
I think they would prefer something that they can have fun on them , something that are useless or something they can interactive with.
Go through some research , watch the youtube videos, go around the malls and of course get to know what he loves or what he prefer before you buy something.

But I am sure He will love what you buy for them if you really spend some time and some effort on the presents.

So, WHAT i had prepared for HIM <3 ?

TA-DA~

LEGO- NINJAGO collections
Things we need :
a glass bottle with the papers
& of course the lego set



 My idea was get the LEGO Ninga done and get one of the lego man into the glass.
This is effort-able for the youngsters and for those LEGO-lovers.
You can get it at any TOYs Store, I bought this from TOYRUS, maybe you can find more LEGO sets at the mall like Parkson, AEON, the toy departments.
I think this is a good idea as a present, we can build it and to display them in your collection cupboard . Or even  you can build them into the other kind of design, its up to your creativity !

I do not  have any ideas on what am I building and I built a Plan! 

Guess what? The LegoMan with BLACK face! NINJA~!!

even I made it like a car. hahah

So Finally,I can see what I am doing for the whole mid night! =D


Hi there NINGA
I am DONE! hey hey hey! Its time to get some photo shooting of the Model! hiak hiak hiak, Off the light !
What do you need?
A torchlight! 

I put it into the Glass bottle




So ya this is my present for HIM~! How about yours? Don't mind to share to me?
I do hope he will love what I prepared for him! xD
Tell you what will you think if you receive this LEGO models for your Valentines' Day present.

Lastly, HAPPY BELATED VERY BELATED Valentines'Day~

Leave some comments and let me know what you think about it?

Great SUNDAY.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha,hi 5!!������I also bought starwars lego for my bf����but is fake 1la������

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha~ hi 5 yo!!! No worries, as long as he likes it! Hahah :-D

      Delete