Friday, April 11, 2014

I met Charlie Chaplin ?!

Charlie Chaplin, 

One City Mall Skypark USJ

Location : One City Shopping Mall Subang Jaya USJ 25
GPS Coordinates : N3 01.381 E101 34.823



HOORAYYY! 

Friday always the rest day + makan day!! 

chose this Charlie Chaplin themed restaurant in One City Mall in USJ.


 The environment was so nice and even decorate with some antiques, books, old clocks, candles , etc



Here comes the food that we ordered :

The salad with avocado with beef slices and cheese.


The charcoal pizza thin crust

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Want to get out from the city and look around ?
I think Onecity is the nice place to hang out too!
The night scenery was so nice
and even I got to see the KLCC from there! haha






Some words before I sleep:

Times gone too fast, and I changes a lot.
I met a lot of people in the short but long 20years, the good, the bad , the hidden truth the devil the angel, what so ever person came to myself and gave me a lesson or helped me to be a better person.
Well, I did fed up for having friends that left me, the bad ones changed my life.
Sometime, I might get into very negative thinking.
and I stayed in the sad and emotional mood, I was stucked in there without noticing by myself.
I told myself no I am not confident in myself no, then ya as I wish I lose my confident easily.
I keep asking for myself why am I turturing myself , making me every night have to be in the bad mood before sleep?! I do not know why, the bad things will come into my mind, telling me do not trust anyone , do not be good to anyone, and I will be very sad and even I had think of committing suicide. to be honest.
Recently, I saw a book called : "The Law of attraction" 
and I realise what I was doing was all in the list of attracting the bad luck, bad emotion to myself.
When life start to have the words : No, Don't, Can't 
the negative energy increases and the positive energy decreased.

YOU have to be in faith with the positive matters in order to stay positive minded and have a positive life.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maggie, I guess by commenting here you'll know I've been reading your blog ever since I know you.
    About the law of attraction, I've came to know it when I was 15 through this documentary http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Un9NqW_0Hw
    Maybe you can take a look.
    and that's when my life has humongous change. I don't simply share this to people because not everyone grab the concept and they certainly goes like 'you think so easy meh?' well, that itself is a negative thought >.<
    Best of luck in your future undertakings.

    ReplyDelete